Pharmacy school scholarships.
Meet John. He is looking to offset his professional fees
A scholarship can contribute greatly in offsetting the cost of your tuition, and they tend to
be offered by employers as well as pharmaceutical companies.
Here are some places to look for Pharmacy school scholarships: – If you work in a pharmacy, your employer’s
website is a great place to start. Some employers offer pharmacy school scholarships on a yearly
basis. – If you don’t work in a pharmacy, no need
to fret! Most retail pharmacy companies offer scholarships to any pharmacy student, regardless
of whether or not the student is employed with their company.
– Most pharmacy schools themselves have a universal scholarship application that is
given to students once a year. This means that you fill out one application, then the
faculty chooses from the applications to divvy out about 10-25 scholarships per year.
Knowing that, let’s look at the top 5 pharmacy school scholarships in the USA
1. Tylenol Future Care Scholarships 2. Express Scripts Scholars Program
3. American Pharmacists Association Foundation Student Scholarship Program
4. American Society of Health System Pharmacists Student Leadership Awards
5. Allied Healthcare Scholarship Program There are many more pharmacy school scholarships
available. For a compressive list, visit our website or follow the link in the description.
Brought to you by: Pharmacyschool.us